Monday, June 16, 2008

Over And Over Again...

Tami Chynn-Over And Over Again


Ever really thought that I would get to this today

I really didn’t know if I should say what I should say

But I got this feelin that you feeling

All the things I wanna show I put it in the song to let you know.

Verse 1

I think I like you

And if you got some time to spare

I was thinking we could fall in love

I want to let you in

Are you willing to catch my fall

If I happen to just fall for you

My love for you grows stronger everyday

So much deeper, so crazy

In the ways I can't explain

I've been waiting for the day to call you mine

I was thinking we could fall in love.

Refrain:

Do what you want, as long as you with me

Say what you want

As long as I hear you calling my name,

Over and over again

Take what you want, as long as you take me

Love me for real

I promise you'll hear me calling ur name

Over and over again..

Verse 2

I'm just searching, searchin for the truth

All I know is, my heart belongs to you

I'm not in this, just for the honeymoon

But all the way

Refrain:1X

Verse 3 :

I know I'm falling

And I just might never get up

So I, guess I will be here to stay

Y ou're breaking my walls and you're taking my heart

There's nothing I can do but fall apart for you,

And baby, that's cool

Refrain:1 X

Over and over and over and over again....


a**

No comments: