Friday, May 16, 2008


I love your eyes.

Every time I look into them,

I am lost.

I fall deeper and deeper into the spell they cast upon me.

I can't help but look.

I love your smile.

Every time you smile at me,

I feel the warmth of the sun shinning down on me.

It warms me more than cuddling in front of a brand new fire.

I can't help but smile back.

I love your kisses.

Every time your lips touch mine,

I feel an endless stream of passion.

It sends me on a journey, a journey in which I do no mind taking.

I can't help but kiss you.

I love your touch.

Every time your skin touches mine,

I feel the most enlivening feeling I have ever felt.

It is the feeling of a pounding heart and a shivering soul.

I can't help but touch you.

I love everything about you.......


Steph...

No comments: