Sunday, May 04, 2008


Those little things we sometimes do
seem to go unnoticed
But all the things I do for you
you don't just let pass by
Each time I do a little for you
I can tell from the start
You know that all I do for you
comes from within my heart.
I enjoy giving to you because
with each little thing I do, you smile
And that says more than any words
your smile lasts me for miles.
So as long as I am able
I will always make you smile
by giving such a little
but making it last a while.
Know you are so special
In each and every way
I don't know where I would be
without you here with me today...
My love for you grows stronger
Every time I think of you
My life for you opens
Every time I see you
My passion for your soul
Grows deeper everyday
My caring for your heart
Never fades away
The smoothness of your skin
Feels warm and makes me melt
The touch of you kiss
Is something i never felt
The way you hold me
Makes everything feel heavenly right
the love I give to you
Is fulfilling and oh so true
I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I know its real
I love the way you look at me
I'll cherish your love for eternity
With the sky so bright, I see it through
That i only want to be with you
With my love up above
Your love is like a flame
You took my heart
Your the one to blame
Now God I know you'll help us
Our love is in your hands
Make me the best women for her
As I'll make her be the best wife!
I LOVE YOU!
Steph...

No comments: