Friday, May 23, 2008


My dear Love...

I give you my heart, mind, body, and soul
I give you my love, for you to make me whole
I give you this promise, the promise to try
I give you each breath and the tears i cry
I give you my past, my future and NOW
I give you my thoughts and my hopes in this world
I give you forever by accepting this ring
I give you my world all the pain and strike
I give you my hand and learn to share life
I give you this kiss and there words i say
"I'll cherish you always as of this day"
I give you my faith that these words are true from now until the end i promise 2 you


All my life I’ve waited
Floating, dreaming, wishing
For the day when you would come my way
That day has come
My heart flutters at the sound of your voice
My hands shake as I reach to touch your face
In heaven there can only be a better place
Soaring through the clouds
The wind beating at my skin
Breathing heavy, feeling numb
You’re all I need, my number one


Nothing can describe, the way I feel for you
Your love is warm and precious
Your heart so pure and true
Heavens angels brought me
To knock upon your door
To give you all my love
To keep you wanting more
The special bond we share, will guide us on our way
To a perfect life were dreams come true
What more can I really say
We were brought together, never will we part
You’re my special gift
You’re my shining star
I'll love you unconditionally
With all my heart and soul
I'll never break your spirit
I'll always keep you whole


Those simple words I know so well.
I wish for you to know.
That just liking someone is so different.
So I will say it real slow.
I L O V E Y O U

Those are the words of a million feelings.
My hopes and dreams and joys.

I…L…O…V…E…Y…O…U

Those are the words that I say to you.
I whisper them to your heart.
I loved you from the start.


Steph...

No comments: