Thursday, August 14, 2008

...


You've given me a reason..
For smiling once again..
You've filled my life with peaceful dreams..
and you've become my closest friend..
You've shared your heart..felt secrets..
And your trust you've given me..
You showed me how to feel again..
To laugh and love and see..
If life should end tomorrow..
And from this world I should part..
I shall be forever young..
For you have touched my heart...


A sweet voice with a tender kiss..
When I think of this..
it's you I miss..
I need you close..
I want you near..
I want your love to be right here..
Here with me,to have and caress..
Here with me..
I'll always be blessed..
Our love is like a shining star..
Held so close..
but yet, so far..
I need you now, more than you know...


I love you so deeply..
I love you so much..
I love the sound of your voice..
And the way that we touch..
I love your warm smile..
And your kind, thoughtful way..
The joy that you bring..
To my life every day...
I love you today..
As I have from the start..
And I'll love you forever..
With all of my heart...

Steph...

No comments: