Thursday, August 14, 2008

Withou You I Am Nothing...

Every second I spend away from you..
I miss you more and more..
You are my life, the fire to my soul..
Without you I am nothing.
You seem too good to be true..
The way you are always there when I need someone to talk to..
How you always know what to say to make me smile..
And the way you hold me so
I always feel safe.
Your touch is so gentle and yet so strong..
That when you put your arms around me all my troubles disappear..
I never thought I would have you..
never thought I deserved you..
But now I have you..
I never want to let you go.
I know I can annoy you at times and I can be a winger..
But I love you and you mean everything to me..
I never want to lose you..
Because without you I am nothing....


When it is dark..
And i am all alone..
I often look at your picture that is on my phone..
And think about how you mean so much to me..
Asleep in your bed my sleeping beauty..
Waiting there for loves true kiss..
I love all the little things that you do..
And how you can always make me smile when I'm with you..
So when I look into those gorgeous eyes..
And tell you that I'm the luckiest of girls..
Please know that what I tell you is true..
And that i really truly love YOU..
For you are my guide..
You are my light..
And no matter how dark it is..
Or how alone I feel..
You make my heart shine..
I love you!

Steph...

No comments: