Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sorry...

Sorry If I treated u Bad or if i Ever Made u sad... I didn’t mean to make u Mad you’re The Best Thing I Ever Had! I Don’t Know What to do... I’m so In Love with You... I hurt u yes it’s true!
Don’t let love go let love stay I want us to be together till we old n gray I want u in my life, not as a memory! Don’t quit I’m hurt To deep me no sleep listening the same old beat... Look into my eyes...u’ll see...What u mean to me...search into yr heart... when u’ll find me there u’ll search no more.. I know its true...everything I do...I do it for u... "Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking in an angel's eyes." "I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end." "Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between ... I love you." "I love you without reason and that is reason enough." "If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you're asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. If you asking if I love you, the answer is I DO." "Going back with you may be hard, but going forward without you is impossible. I love you." "If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, 'I love you.'" "I love you until the day after forever." "I love you not only for who you are, but for what you are making of me."


Steph...

No comments: