Wednesday, April 09, 2008


I guarantee that we'll have tough times.
And I guarantee that at some point
one or both of us will want to get out.
But I also guarantee that if I don't ask
you to be mine,I'll regret it for the rest of my life.
Cause I know in my heart
You're the only one for me Drey...Love U so much





Love that runs away from me

Dreams that just won’t let me be

Blues that just keep bothering me

Chains that just won’t set me free

I’m too far away from you and your sweet charm.

Just out of reach of my two empty arms.

Each night in my dreams I see your face

My love for you I can’t erase

I awake and find you gone

I’m lost and all alone

Your lips so sweet and warm

Just out of reach of my two empty arms.

If you need me I’ll be here

I’ll be faithful never fear

I think of you, both night and day

So close yet so far away

Just out of reach of my two empty arms



Steph

No comments: