Thursday, April 10, 2008

Work Sucks...

Only Thursday 2day!!pfff!! Despite the PH on Monday, i'm dying to see Friday afternoon wen i'll b finally going back home.
Each day n week dat passes dis job just gets so stressful, tiring n discouraging. Wid a boss on sick leave since ages n loads of work just piling up, i just fear dat i end up being a physical n moral wreck. In fact im just striving to find a light outta d way...in vain??
I feel so much on me @ times dat i get back @ home without a single motivation 2 do or concentrate on anything...just running 2 ma bed...I've been craving 4 my ma bed n my baby's comforting arms all day!!
D only positive stuff is dat i have a loving n caring family n gal too...otherwise i wud have just collapsed!! oh yeah n i managed 2 get 2 work on time since d beginning of dis week thnx 2 mi baby waking me up everyday n hmm i got back my spectacles after a week of headaches, ouf enfin!!
Well, enough of complaining 4 2day, let's see wat 2morrow brings 2 dis life...
Me catching some sleep...
a**

No comments: