Monday, April 07, 2008

Steph




Your smile is my sunshine...
Your tenderness is my wonder...
You are the moon that shines on me...
You are a star that fascinates me...
When I'm near you, I feel so free...
In your arms, I like to fly away
Having the impression that I own wings...
The sensation to touch the sky...
We had our own magic...
Many moments so romantic...
We had some hard times...
Pain and fragile moments...
But yet our love is here to stay.
I will always fight for you...
I will wait only for you...
I will forever wait if I have to...
Only to find myself in your arms..
You only can make my heart beat...
And every hour of the day...
You are inside my mind...
Every night, you are with me...
One day we will be reunited...
We will share all the love...
That was meant for us both.
Nobody will ever replace you
In my heart you'll always be...
Not one day goes by
Without you in my thoughts...
I only love you...
I only need you...
Nobody can every bring
What you gave me...
More than you believe...
My love is only for you.

No comments: