Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I Miss You So

Though you are not here wherever I go
or whatever I do I see your face in my mind and
I miss you so
I miss telling you everything
I miss showing you things
I miss our eyes secretly giving each other confidence
I miss your touch
I miss our excitement together
I miss everything we share
I don't like missing you
It is a very cold and lonely feeling
I wish that I could be with you right now
where the warmth of our love would melt the winter snows
But since I can't be with you right now
I will have to be content just
dreaming about when we will be together again.






Drey..Do You Really Know How Much You Mean to Me?


Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night
shivering from fright
feeling empty
feeling nothing because
I think about how it would be if you weren't here
And then I wonder
if you really know
how very much you mean to me
how incredible I think you are
how you are a part of all my emotions
how you are the deepest meaning in my life
Please Drey always know that
I love you more than anything else in the world..


Steph

No comments: